Safety Measures of Covid 19
1) All touch points in public areas like door handles, elevator buttons, counter tops, table tops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using a sanitiser/ disinfectant. These practices are also in place in guest rooms during the morning housekeeping service and at turndown in the evening.
2) Masks and disposable gloves are being worn by all team members at all times and changed frequently. Housekeeping staff use fresh gloves for every room they service.
3) Sprayer with professionally identified chemicals are being used to disinfect the hotel entrances, employee entrances, as well as various public areas.
4) Seating in the lobby have been reconfigured to ensure safe distances are maintained between guests.
5) Protocols are in place for staff in the kitchens, in-room dining to sanitise their hands every time they serve food or touch food related items.
6) Temperature readings of non-resident guests are taken at the entrance of the hotel. Temperature readings of resident guests and team members are also taken once a day.
7) Updated and detailed cleaning checklists, including the use of professionally identified chemicals and agents for all areas, including laundry, are being followed and monitored closely.
8) We have tied up with Metropolis Healthcare for arranging Covid-19 RT-PCR test for guests and the test will be carried out in the respective hotel rooms.